- Benny Parsons: Benny Parsons, a Wilkes County, North Carolina, native who called Detroit home after driving a taxi for a living during his years in the northern city, won the 1973 NASCAR premier series championship in one of the most dramatic fashions in series history. Parsons could be called an everyman champion: winning enough to be called one of the sport’s stars but nearly always finishing well when he wasn’t able to reach Victory Lane. He won 21 times in 526 career starts but finished among the top 10 283 times – a 54 percent ratio.
Each time you make a purchase on the ONMC Store and enter promo code "VIP2016", you and a guest will be entered to receive the Ultimate VIP Experience on Sprint Cup Race Day.
The Ultimate VIP Experience includes:
- Starting off the day with a pace car ride around the track!
- Attending the Crew Chief/Driver's Meeting!
- Up Close access to Pre-Race Driver Introductions!
- Watching the race from the Pits!
- Celebrating inside Victory Lane with the winner!
Our first drawing will be held on Friday, March 25, 2016 for the Texas Motor Speedway race on Saturday, April 9th!
Participate in the Official NASCAR Members Club Ultimate VIP Experience at these following tracks!
April 9 @ Texas Motor Speedway
(Drawing held on March 25)
May 29 @ Charlotte Motor Speedway
(Drawing held on May 9)
October 23 @ Talledega Superspeedway
(Drawing held on October 3)
November 20 @ Homestead- Miami Speedway
(Drawing held on November 4)